Notes and rules for the competition
1. The participants and drivers of official escort vehicles have to strictly oberve the road traffic regulations (StVO) – especially the right-hand driving law (Obligation to drive on the right side of the road at all times, except for passing others, where passing is allowed) – during the competition.
2. The organizer is obliged to take participants and escort vehicles out of the competition if the StVO or the orders of the police are violated grossly or repeatedly, if requested by the police.
3. The following are considered as gross traffic violations:
• Violation of the right-hand driving law (Obligation to drive on the right side of the road at all times, except for passing others, where passing is allowed)
• unadapted speeding with endangerment
• otherwise reproachable gross endangerment or damage.
4. The drawing of lines and characters on the roadway, on traffic signs, on trees, posts, masts and the like is not permitted.
5. With the starting documents the participants receive: Pasta-Party-Ticket, Chip for timekeeping (your own chip if necessary), Swimming cap, Start number (Bike & Run), Bike Frame Start number, clothes bag, latest important information.
6. Free parking spaces are available for participants of the OstseeMan competition near the start and finish area (approx. 800 m walking distance).