The operators of this website take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
1. Name and contact information of the entity responsible for processing:
This data privacy information applies to data processing by:
OstseeMan-Sportpromotion UG (limited liability)
Phone: +49 (0) 46 31 – 6 21 91
Managing Director authorized to represent: Reinhard Husen
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
Upon visiting our website www.ostseeman.de the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP-address of the requesting computer
• Date and time of access
• Name and URL of the file being called up
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
• Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection to the website
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
• For further administrative purposes.
3. Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• You have expressed consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR
• The transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise of defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• In the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR
• This is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. B GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
5. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
• To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise of defend legal claims is required.
• to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need to assert it, need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
• to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
6. Google Fonts
Fonts from „Google Fonts“ are integrated into the website. The provider is Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Data protection policy: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/,
7. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an email to email@example.com is sufficient.